Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Holey Moley - Birthday celebration with my friends



Hello readers! Tons of foods photos in this post because it's my post birthday celebration!
A big thank you to all friends who has put in effort to celebrate my birthday! I turned 28 years old this year, omg so old already.



One of my birthday celebration venue were at the Holey Moley! They have 1 for 1 ladies night on wednesday so i meet up with my bff Michelle for some catching up session.
In case you didn't know, Holey Moley is a cocktail bar, restaurant located in Clarke Quay.
The main highlight of this place should be their indoor golf course that anyone can have fun while hanging out at the place itself.

Since we went on a wednesday, ladies night, there was a promotion, we could have a free game of the indoor golf course and 1 for 1 for all foods & drink after 8pm.

Previously, i went for a similar concept, it was named as the Liliputt indoor golf course that used to be situated at East Coast park, it catered more for kids but it has closed for operations few years back then. So, i thought this was pretty cool with this new set up 'Holey Moley' because this indoor golf course has similar concept but provide foods & drinks for adults that wish to hang out at a bar at the same time.


So we get to twist our color of golf ball with a token issued to us, i got a gold ball! Lucky me. Haha
Basically, there are total 9 holes for us to have a go, so we can go around the different holes to try the different theme of the golf course.






The last two golf holes are the glow in the dark illumination theme. So this was the last round before you will complete the entire golf course.

I was completely caught off surprise when i was chatting with Michelle until i saw the staff came over and hand over the birthday cake! Hahaha, didnt expect Michelle to buy a cake and i even receive a birthday gift from her! Thank you!




JY&JJ are one of my first few guests that get to visit my house before my official housewarming party.

So i ordered pizza for our dinner and they came to chill at my place.
The second time they came was to celebrate my birthday!
The only rare moment when i cooked something instead of ordering takeaways.

Shall end this post for now.
Till then!