Saturday, January 16, 2021

Jeremy birthday celebration 2021

 Hello readers! The first month of a new year also mean it's Jeremy birthday month! This year, his birthday falls on a saturday, since we still can't travel overseas, we decided to have a simple birthday celebration! I ordered Japanese cuisine for dinner and invited Jieying and her bf, Terence to join us. Hahaha, she bring the happy birthday decor so we could decorate abit for some photo taking.

This year birthday celebration has a new addition family member, our baby jayrius! He was about 4month old now. Super chubby, hahaha. 

I was surprised Jeremy got me a gift even though it was his birthday. Haha he got me another ring from ORRO. I noticed he love to buy jewellery for me so i was telling him to stop it. LOL he can consider to buy other stuffs for me next time. Haha

This time round the diamond look even bigger. Haha


I ordered our meals from suguru home dining, we ordered for 4 pax at $268.
This includes 4 set of chilled truffle somen, 250g hokkaido seasonal uni , 250g raw hokkado scallops.
I add on the hinata onsen egg with ikura as well as warabi mochi with kuromitsu black sugar syrup.
It was my first time trying uni and i love it! It was so fresh and it was super duper good when we chill and take it out to eat. It was a fantastic meal to me but not for Jeremy cos he love to eat something hot so i guess he is ok to try but not everytime. Haha



Happy birthday to my husband! This year present is already in his arms. Haha.






Shall end this post for now.
Till then!