Monday, July 5, 2021

My 30th Birthday Celebration


Hello readers! So i turned 30 year old this year! Time flies once you hit 21 years old, as much as i don't want to admit being old, the age won't lie. 
I receive this pretty customised cake from JY and JJ who decided to celebrate with me in advance! Thanks for the love! hehe
Beside the customised cake, they got me a money balloon too!





And JY brought along the balloon decor sticker so we could decorate at my house as the backdrop for photo-taking. haha



Initially i didn't know they was coming to celebrate my birthday so i was wearing plain, so ended up i went to change and change outfit for kai so we can take photo with him too.



We ordered priority club pizza for the first time, and it was pretty good!
Another part of birthday celebration from my colleagues! They bought me the cake and we was hanging out at my house due to the covid restriction of no of pax being able to dine together.







On another separate occasion, another group of colleague met me outside for my birthday meal.







That's not all, beside celebration with friends, my birthday celebration usually take up into a few segments. So my sis brought me a cake too and we ordered catering as my birthday dinner with my family.






My mum cook mee sua too on my lunar birthday.
The catering food for my birthday celebration with the family.


On my actual birthday, i receive quite a handful of delivery from my friends, thankful for all. 





As i turned 30, i am extremely blessed and grateful for what i have and thank you all for showering your love on me. For my birthday wish, i wish all to be healthy and happy and never ending happiness with their loved ones!

Shall end now.
Till then.