Sunday, October 25, 2020

Jayrius Full Month Mini Party

Hello readers! Due to covid where we couldn't invite our family and friends to join us for our baby full month party, we decided to give out full month cakes to them but still holding a small full month party with some of my close friends. Yes a party is a must! 


We used sweetest moments back then when we send out our wedding cakes and i love their packaging so this time we ordered our baby full month cakes from them too!



I got to give huge credit to my two closest friends, Jun Jie and Jie Ying for helping me to decorate this setup as our photo back drop! Hahaha, we had to go and distribute the full month cakes so my time was rather rushed but thank god i have them as Jie Ying told me she is ok to help so she came earlier together with Jun Jie and help me do up this beautiful setup! haha


Even though we couldn't invite more guests to Jayrius first party but he is blessed enough to receive so many gifts and angbaos from our friends! Thank you!





The food corner for our guests, i usually order from HOWs catering and their food never disappoint!

Not forgetting to take our main lead, my baby Jayrius! Haha he look rather dark and his complexion was not that good at that point of time so i think it was the cream i applied on him that make his face look kind of oily. Haha









Even though Jayrius will not be able to remember this party, but i would love to tell him this first party that i have organise for him when he grow older next time and show him all these cute pic of him looking so small!

To my dear son, continue to grow well and healthy, mummy,  papa, ah gong, ah ma, yiyi and yi zhang loves you! 

I shall end this post for now.
Till then.