Friday, October 9, 2020

Post delivery, wellness gifts

 

Hello readers! After my discharge from the hospital with our baby, i was pretty surprised and comforted to receive all the wellness gifts from our family, friends, colleagues! This do makes me happier when i receive all the gifts!

I first received the balloons and the cute money flower bouquet in the hospital.


My newborn baby

My friends were so worried i might ditch my baby and go for holiday so here the message above. Hahaha.

Below are all the hampers that i received during my confinement and thank you to everyone for their little gesture and love to me and my baby!


Coincidentally, i received two hamper that is exactly the same, haha 1 from my colleagues and 1 from my friends! Hehe




I was pretty amazed this diaper cake looks pretty awesome!









I began to receive angbaos for kai kai when i was back at home, thank you everyone for all the love towards him! Hehehe. I always think being a firstborn is the luckiest since they get to have all the brands new stuffs, and more gifts! Haha

I shall end this post for now.

Till then!