Friday, December 10, 2021

Christmas Gathering 2021

Hello readers! December is one of my favorite month because it means endless gathering with my family and friends, feasting and catching up! December is also the relaxing month where most people would take leave to spend some time with their family. We went to Chantalle house for our first xmas gathering! We decide to opt for potluck so everyone bring a dish, we brought the shepherd pie and satays!

The cheese platter that was diy by my sis and eugene.
It was also time for kai kai to meet his playmate, the last time they gather was about 2 weeks ago at my house. 



Trying hard to make them look at the camera.

The only way to make them sit without moving is by turning on the video songs on the tv like cocomelon, dave and eva etc. Haha








Before the feasting, they had their water play as Chantalle had pump the inflatable pool in advance for them to play!






This was previously taken at my house when i was hosting them. Haha


On another separate days, went over to my colleague house for xmas gathering! We order grain catering this time round and the food is pretty good! It was a nice catching up session since we didn't get to meet each other over work as everyone is currently working from home.




I shall end this post for now.
Till then!