Thursday, December 16, 2021

Hi-Tea at Ritz Carlton


Hello readers! Another hi tea session with JY at Ritz Carlton!
Before that we went to a new hair salon and i decide to get a haircut, i wanted to dye my hair but because i am pregnant now, so i resist the temptation to dye it. But definitely going to dye my hair once i finish my confinement! 






We couldn't finish the item on time and because they have a cut off time to turn over to their dinner buffet so they offer to pack the item for us.



overall i think their hi-tea is not bad, we was running late due to our hair appt, so probably will go back again next time!







After our hi-tea, we went to shop around hoping to look for suitable christmas present for our gathering, however in the end i think voucher was more practical, so i got taka voucher instead. HAHAHA

Then we decide to went to paragon for our dinner, i forgot the name of the restaurant but Jeremy came over to join us so we had dinner together

And then not forgetting to try the venchi chocolate available in paragon. Haha, even though i am pregnant, but chilled drinks, ice-cream, bubble tea is still my favourite. especially BBT. haha it's probably my comfort food that i goes to while carrying the baby inside me. 

I shall end this post for now.
Till then.