Saturday, September 24, 2016

Catching up sessions with my friends!


Hello readers! I am going to just write a post on my several occasions where i finally meet up with my different group of friends! Sep month has proved to be a month that i met friends that i haven't met for years at least!
Follow up review of me after my eyebrow embroidery.
This was me, back for my first official touch up at Browtisan, apparently i am not sure if the ink wore off super fast because my skin type belong to the oily type so i think by end of 2 week when i first did my eyebrow embroidery, my eyebrows became normal. I was puzzled because i thought i do not need to draw my eyebrows but i need to because the ink don't stay! The pigment has all drop off too.
So on my second trip back, the staff notice that the ink has all drop off so she was suggesting to me that she will do another type of eyebrow and the ink will be darker to see if the ink do last on my eyebrows.
This was the finish look! I think she took quite awhile than the first time because she was adjusting the ink color. So the next few days my brows was super thick and dark.
But, i think it lose the arch and color after about 2 weeks again, so i have to draw my eyebrows myself. le sighs. So i think maybe for girls that has oily skin like me may not be suitable to do eyebrow embroidery since the eyebrows don't really last. Or maybe i should change to another shop to do..
But nevertheless, it still got the shape, and i am learning how to draw my eyebrow properly because the other time my makeup artist who was doing my trial makeup draw my eyebrows back and she was complimenting how it was easy for her to draw and it looks natural. Of course la, that is because i did eyebrow embroidery before that, shape is there but ink and the arch of the eyebrow is all gone unless i draw back myself, but i still can't get the shape she did for me! She draw my eyebrows just that it was less darker and more natural looking. I just need to trim and maintain the shape regularly for now. I still got one more touch-up next year so i will go back and ask them again.
Back at home! I went to get a pair of computer glasses at OWNSDAYS for $60 without lens because i tend to stare into the computer for long hour at works and sometimes i would get a headache or i would feel giddy after that so when i went to see the dr, he recommended me to get a pair of this glasses, it will help to eliminate reflections of light from the front and back surfaces of your lenses that can cause eye strain. Just that when you put it on, the color is more yellowish so some may not get used to it, but so far it works well for me. Less strain and headache for me now,

On another separate day, Jieying, Junjie & I arranged to go inside JB since it was the first time we are going in as a trio because i have went in before with JY several times already. He had to work on that saturday so we was waiting for him before we meet just outside the woodlands checkpoint busstop.
JB is nearer than me going to East side and i even have a direct bus! 
We went to KSL by taking the bus, it was very convenient and cheap, cost only SGD 50cent!
Its not true if you think there are no seats since the bus usually drove off only when it is full, you can always wait for the next bus, we was lucky because we was waiting for the bus and we was among the first few to board and we had our seats!
We went into this Japanese restaurant for our late lunch that has very good dining atmosphere. Looking at how the currency rate is 1 SGD TO 3 Ringgit now, everything become so cheap to us!
Me taking a selfie because of my obvious thick eyebrows while waiting for my food. haha


The interior of the restaurant, sadly i have forgot the name of the restauarnt, it seems to be located at lvl 2, if i am not wrong.

 There is only two photos of the food as JJ and i order the same dishes.

It was a very relaxing afternoon as we didn't have any particular places to go, just walking around so after our late lunch, we got attracted to a big crowd of people gathering at the claw machine watching some uncles playing the claw machines and they are so good at it that it seems easy to catch all those toys!
So we changed some tokens and we start playing but this is kinda of addictive because you will want to try again when you can't get the toy or because you was so close enough!
I went to ask the uncle if he can help us catch, and he told me, its very easy to catch one. zz
i didn't even catch one! Eventually JY did catch one but she didnt manage to catch the one she wanted. So we say we shall go in again next time to try since its quite cheap to play compared to in SG. We spent like at least 1 hour plus over there before we decided to stop before we spend all our money on those machines. 
So we went to have some blackball dessert! I am selective when it comes to eating the blackball dessert as i may only eat the yam, ice but not all those beans.
This was me taking a selfie as both of them went to place the order.



I only discover the feature of me using a wide selfie so that it can capture all three of us inside!


We went around buying some snacks before we went for our dinner! We went back to Citysquare and JY recommend this place because she is a member and there are some discount, she can be a half malaysian as she has lots of member cards. We ordered our drinks and food quickly because they was actually closing soon. Surprised that their drinks is in this size!
We couldn't finish this at all, they had this GIANT size of milk tea that JY say we shall go back in nov to redeem this giant milk tea since it will be her birthday!

We tried to finish everything..This was good! cheese sausages i guess?

 I ordered this, some stir fried tang hoon but this is good!

We was taking some photos outside the restaurant as they was closing and there were pretty cute wallpapers!






On another separate day, when i brought my mum out for lunch, went back to JJ Thai Cuisine opp Sembawang shopping centre, quite disappointed they have mark up their price now. :( 
Mango salad, Tom yum soup, Thai fish cake and chicken with cashew nuts and chicken wrapped in pandan leaves! 




Finally met up with Jeant as we haven't met for months! We decided on a nearer place so that i can reach earlier which was at upper thomson road.
We went for some dimsum follow by traditional dessert, i only like the beancurd :( 
Before choosing udders icecream to sit down and chill! It was so funny because the crowd was getting more and more and i didnt even realised that we were literally raising voice at each other so that we can hear what we were talking and i didnt even realise it was so tiring because my voice was coarse after we came out! HAHA.
 Yummy dark chocolate ice-cream and thai milk tea flavour!
A photo of us at the udders store.



Finally met up with Chanel together with PC & Kr especially i think it has been a few years since they actually met up with each other because i do still met up with Kr separately but it really took quite long to us to have a meet-up where everyone are present. I didnt ask kiwi along because we wanted to avoid the awkward moment but Chanel was pretty chill and they are perfectly fine when i am going to place them on the same table on my wedding so thank god if not i dont really know how to seat them because they know each other and it would be weird to spilt them too! We met up and chatted for few hours and it was really rare that Chanel finally can meet us because she is busy flying around and she just got promoted recently as well, Congrats! So our next meet up would either be during xmas month or on my wedding day liao. HAHA.
On that day, i dragged Kr and PC to go with me to the mass mini trampoline workout held outside Paya Lebar Square! 
It was their first time trying the trampoline workout and Kr was exhausted when we was just going halfway but i think PC was enjoying herself. It was quite an intense one because there were different instructors taking over each different track, so some hardcore instructors will make you feel super drained off especially at the start. When my usual instructors take over, it was so much better. 
I was trying to teach them how to do the spilt while in the air! They didnt manage to do spilt at the same time but both had their feet hanging in the mid air.

So here's one PC doing a spilt.
Before the workout, we got someone to take a photo of our tee. HAHA







We was quite exhausted after the workout, in fact we didnt had dinner but it was worth it! Haha collected our certificate after that.


It has also been long since i posted a photo of Duffy on my blog, she was so cute when she was just standing outside the toilet door looking at me!

 That day i decided to bring her out to meet Sammie which i havent meet for years as well!
This funny new effect i tried while in the car.
Trying to get duffy take photo with me by calling her and she happen to be looking at my direction!

Sammie was bringing her dog, Astro and we arranged to meet at Wild Oats @ Punggol Park.Look at how happy she is posing for the camera when we are on our way. Pardon my ugly face without makeup haha.

She always get bio by other huge size dogs whenever i brought her out. They will look at her like she is a prey as we saw a big golden retriever while walking over to Wild Oats, first time meeting Astro and he is so big and powerful! Surprisingly despite his face that give off a fierce look, but he don't even bark! He is as playful as Duffy but that probably scared Duffy as she has never see another dog that is so much bigger than her so she was damm funny when she don't even want to move forward that Jeremy had to carry her like a baby.
 Sammie mentioned that he doesn't like to take photo, so it was not easy for me to take a full photo of him! He is a handsome husky!

He is so cute! Especially when sammie is trying to feed him some popcorn chicken. When i feed him, he eat the same way as Duffy so gentle that i wont be afraid he is going to bite my hand off!
This is my Duffy, most of the times she is sitting on Jeremy lap because she is so timid. Still try to scared Astro and when Astro stand up and she quickly hide back.
She really do love the truffles fries at Wild Oat, gave her popcorn chicken and she don't want!

 This is so funny when Astro is looking at her and she is looking elsewhere.
 This funny expression that i capture of Astro!


Timid Duffy, she would shiver when there are thunder and lightnings and her heartbeat would beat super fast too, she would try to hide under the sofa chair and refused to come out no matter how much we comfort her. Its weird how she was behaving like this when she used to be able to stand up at the door enjoying the breeze of the wind when she was younger.

 Shall end for now. Till then!